All seats are now booked on the bus and there are no more available. The Bus Eireann 53 seater and 62 seater buses will be at the Kinvara NS at 9.30am. It is the intention that we depart at 9.45am. We will aim to be in Croke Park in time for the minor match between Clare and Dublin at 1.30pm.
Please also note:
1) Cost for adult for Bus and Match ticket is €25, cost for juvenile is €10. Cost of Bus fare only is €10. Please, please to make life more easier and smoother in morning, please have exact change and if can help it, no coins. Monies will be collected before getting on bus. Please do not get on bus without paying.
2) Passengers have been allocated to a particular bus and this will be texted out today (Saturday). Please try stick to this, as it makes life easier with large groups to know who is on what bus.
3) It is expected that like the previous time, that we make a quick pit stop on the way up. This is for a toilet break only, and not for people to relax and have coffee and chat while others wait on the buses!
4) Supermacs vouchers. It is expected that we will stop on the way home. To help us decide where, the County Board along with Supermacs, have vouchers on sale. Basically, we have a €10 voucher to sell for just €5!!! These will be on sale on the morning outside the buses. I dont see any bus stopping in Apple Green on the way down as it was a disaster for the Leinster Final, so at present we will be stopping in Moate, as they have a Supermacs, amongst other facilities.
Again, for these vouchers, please have exact change. (and if can help it, no coins).
5) We strongly advise bringing up your own packed lunch, sandwiches, coffees, drinks for either the trip up or for when in Croke Park.
6) Weather could be damp on Sunday, so make sure to bring a raincoat. Our tickets are in the Lower Davin End Stand and as far as I know, will be slightly exposed to any elements.
7) Our tickets bought are both Group Adult and Group Juvenile. They may not be seated together. So if any parents have their younger kids with them, it is up to you to try swop with another parent if wish to sit beside your child. Nonetheless, all tickets are situated in the same Seating Section, so everyone is close by.
8) For parents, it is recommended to bring a small knapsack as it would hold rain jackets or grub.
9) The Croke Park GAA Museum is open on Sunday. See previous news item for more info.
There will be a bus co-ordinator for each bus. His/her contact mobile will be sent out if needed.
Bring your Galway colours, and be nice to any Cork person on the bus on the way home!!!